Code of Conduct Policy
All individuals are expected to abide by the five “C’s” of the Code of Conduct – creating a fair, secure and friendly place to learn, play and grow.
- CARE – Caring for self, others, and the environment
- COURTESY – Speaking and behaving politely and kindly toward others; showing excellence in manners
- CONSIDERATION – Showing respect for self and others; tolerating others; thinking of the feelings/circumstances of others
- COOPERATION – Contributing to a positive tone/image; accepting consequences when rules are broken; working, studying and playing cooperatively with others
- COMMON SENSE – Use common sense by stopping and thinking carefully before doing anything!
Violation of the Code of Conduct outlined above may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from Communication Academy programs and facilities, forfeiture of fees, and financial restitution for any damages. In the case of a minor, parental responsibility will apply to all of the above actions.