Communication Academy is devoted to making it easy for you to register for the classes you want, including answering any questions you have.
Our most frequently-asked questions about the program are answered below.
If you have a question that is not covered here, or need additional information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling us at 408-777-8876, or by visiting in person at 7337 Bollinger Road Suite E, Cupertino, CA 95014.
If you want to register via phone for any reason, you can do so.
To register via phone, call our office at 408-777-8876 during our office hours, Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM or Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Currently, in-person registrations are suspended due to Covid-19 and variants thereof. We do plan to re-introduce in-person registrations in the future, and some of our recreation partners accept in-person registrations.
- We do offer Early Bird Discounts on most registrations. Discount amount is usually $10-$40 depending on the quarter.
- Sign up for our email newsletters or call our office for Early Bird dates and amounts.
- Recieve a 10% discount on class fees if you enroll in a Combination class – two back-to-back classes.
- The 10% discount is reflected in our flyers and online registration pricing.
1) Give someone who hasn’t signed up for our online classes before this code: iwasreferred8421
2) That code gives them a $10 discount when they sign up through our website
3) They tell us the name and email of the person who referred them – and we give you a $10 credit too!
That’s it! It’s easy and convenient.
In order to receive a refund for a class you wish to cancel, or transfer to a different course, you must submit a request either in writing or via email to Communication Academy 14 calendar days prior to the first class. A $15 service charge is applied to each class for which you are requesting a refund or transfer. If you are requesting a transfer, space must be available in the desired course.
For programs 5 days or less in duration, in order to receive a refund for a cancelled class or transfer to a different course, you must submit a request either in writing or via email to Communication Academy at least 21 calendar days prior to the first class. A $15 service charge is applied to each class for which you are requesting a refund or transfer. If you are requesting a transfer, space must be available in the desired course. Refunds and/or credits will not be issued with less than 21 days’ notice.
Medical emergencies are exempt from normal refund/transfer restrictions; however, a signed statement from your doctor is required prior to the last class to be eligible for a refund and you will be prorated for classes that were attended.
We strive to provide quality enrichment education that fosters a joy for learning. Our utmost concern is your child’s education and enjoyment of our programs. If you find that one of our programs is not suitable for your child, please contact us and we will work to resolve any issues or concerns you may have. Please contact us at email@example.com